Thera-Fit Exercise and Fitness Programs
Thera-Vet’s Thera-Fit programs are designed for owners who want their pets to achieve and maintain optimum physical health. We can design a program that will benefit your dog if he/she is:
• In good health and just needs maintenance during inclimate weather
• Needs to burn off some energy in a safe environment
• Needs to achieve some weight loss
• Needs some additional mental stimulation
• Doesn’t do well in the harsh NY weather extremes
• Has an injury but cannot participate in Veterinary overseen in-clinic therapy
• Is leaving active therapy due to graduation or other reason
• Is older and showing signs of aging
• Is a healthy boarder/day player that fit any of the above categories
For Healthy Dogs
Exam by Thera-Vet or rDVM Health Certificate within 6 -12 months .
These programs accumulate Paw Points redeemable for products and services, see below.
Healthy dogs participating in the Crossfit Canine, Pudgy Pooch, or Healthy Custom Exercise programs earn 1 Paw Point with each session purchased.
Paw Points are then redeemable for products and services as follows:
- 3 Points – Diet Calculations/Recommendations
- 4 Points – Pasture Rental
- 4 Points – Tricky Trainer Treats
- 5 Points – Nail Trim
- 8 Points – Day Board
- 10 Points – Day Play
- 15 Points – Canine Bodywork
- 15 Points – Free Thera-Fit Session
We are always adding additional items to our Paw Points list so please feel free to make a suggestion.
For Therapy Dogs
Exam by Thera-Vet within 6 months